- Computer Account Management
- Activating Your Account
Activating Your Account
If you are unable to change your password using the activate account web page, contact the ITS Service Desk at 920-403-4040 or email@example.com.
- Using your web browser, visit the activate account web page.
- Where indicated, enter your SNC ID number (from your ID card), date of birth and the last four digits of your Social Security Number. Click the submit button.
- You will be given your SNC login ID and email address. Make note of these. If the system says that it cannot find your information, contact the Information Technology Services (ITS) Service Desk for assistance.
- In each of the “new password” boxes, enter a password of your choosing. Passwords should be 8-12 characters long and contain at least one letter and one number.
- Click the activate account button.