The mission of the Office of the Registrar is to serve the internal and external constituencies of St. Norbert
College in all areas of student records, registration, and related certification and reporting. The Office
serves to communicate, enforce, record, report, verify, certify, assist, train, develop, and research the various
academic and related enrollment procedures and policies established by the College, the faculty, disciplines, and
administrative offices. The Office is charged with the administrative responsibility to help maintain the academic
integrity of College policy and dictated by government and external agency requirements. In addition the office
assumes a partnership role in both the macro and micro level of enrollment management issues of the College.
|Philosophy of the Office
Service, patience, understanding, and helpfulness guide our philosophy of operation to students and others. Our
philosophy is to communicate SNC policies widely, and administrate them consistently in a spirit of their intent,
while being flexible, guided by a commitment to service.
|Code of Ethics
The office staff, members of AACRAO (the American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officiers) works by and upholds the AACRAO Code of Ethics as follows:
AACRAO members shall:
- Believe in and be loyal to the philosophy and goals of the profession and the institutions we serve.
- Understand and respect the civil and human rights and responsibilities of all individuals while supporting and protecting the principles of due process and confidentiality.
- Adhere to the principles of nondiscrimination and equality without regard to race, color, creed, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, religion, or national origin.
- Represent an institutional or Association perspective without vested interests or personal bias.
- Initiate policies that support the goals of our profession.
- Assert ourselves when policies or practices are proposed that seem to be contrary to the philosophy and goals of our professions and our institutions.
- Participate in and contribute to professional activities and their development to ensure effective and efficient management of resources, data, and personnel.
- Communicate an accurate interpretation of our institutions’ admissions criteria, educational costs, financial aid availability, and major offerings to assist prospective students and their parents in making an informed decision.
- Assist in improving educational standards and methods of evaluation at the institutional, state, and federal level so that grading is meaningful in reflecting the academic achievement of students.
- Understand and appreciate the dynamics of interpersonal relationships when dealing with students, parents, faculty, administration, associates, and the public.
- Develop and implement effective management systems that will ensure integrity, confidentiality, security of institutional records, and provide an accurate interpretation of such information.
- Dedicate ourselves to the ideals and principles that will enable students to develop their talents and interests to become responsible citizens and contributors to the improvement of society.
- Practice honesty and integrity in our professions and in our lives.
|General Contact Information
Office Location: Todd Wehr Hall Room 141
E-Mail Our Office: email@example.com
Telephone: (920) 403-3216
Fax: (920) 403-4035
Office Hours: M-F 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. CT
Linda O'Keefe, Associate Registrar, ext. 3215
Veteran's Issues, Course Schedule (Timetable Changes) , Room Scheduling, Enrollment Reporting, Student Degree Audits, Student Academic Petitions, Course Substitutions.
Lauren Gaecke, Assistant Registrar, ext. 3981
Transfer Credit Pre-Approval, Transfer Student Credit Evaluation, Study Abroad Course Pre-Approval, Degree Completion Assistance.
Book An Appointment with Lauren Gaecke
Kathy Waslowski, Technical Support Specialist, ext. 3949
General Information, Registration Processing, KnightLine Registration Assistance, Faculty Assistance, Graduation Processing, Reporting Assistance.
Tera Stencel, Secretary / Office Manager, ext. 3216
General Information, Registration Processing, KnightLine Registration Assistance, Faculty Assistance, Transcript Requests, Degree Verifications, Enrollment Verifications, Withdrawal/Exiting Students.