Saturday, September 22, 2012
10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
St. Norbert College Campus
SNC Day Art and Craft Show
Calling all artists and crafters!
St. Norbert College will be hosting its annual SNC Day! The purpose of this event is to open the campus to folks from the outside communities--to showcase our great faculty, staff and facilities. SNC Day consists of lots of great activities on campus, including boat rides on the river, horse-drawn wagon rides, building tours, lectures, international activities, and, of course, entertainment and food. SNC Day is be open to the public with free admission.
Art and Craft fair general information:
• Space assignments will be made in order that the applications are returned. Our goal is to position the vendors in such a way that there is welcome variety of craft and gift types with limited repetition.
• The craft show is a one day format.
• The day will begin at 10:00 a.m. and end at 5:00 p.m. Set up begins at 7:00 a.m.
Space Fees: $45 for 10 x10 ft. space. Vendor may choose to provide own tent.
Application and Payment Information:
• Download application
• When you are ready, please mail your check, at least 3 color photos to accurately represent your products, and your completed application form via US mail as follows.
• Applications are reviewed in the order in which they are received.
Make checks payable to: St. Norbert College
2012 SNC Day Craft and Gift Show
St. Norbert College
Office of Alumni and Parent Relations
100 Grant St.
De Pere, WI 54115
More details and application can be found at: http://www.snc.edu/alumni/event/sncdayartfair.pdf or contact Chris Betcher at firstname.lastname@example.org or (920) 403-3021.
We look forward to receiving your application and helping you have successful show!