- President: Gregory Grohman
- Co-Vice President: Sara Hafenbreadl
- Co-Vice President: Malorie Imhoff
- Secretary: Malorie Imhoff
- Treasurer: Gregory Grohman
- Carrie Kissman, 920-403-2955
We aim to increase appreciation for the environment, and educate members of the SNC community on how to live more sustainably. We achieve this by participating in outdoor activities as a group, as well as initiating green movements on campus. The group is intended for those who enjoy the outdoors, care about conservation, and want to play an active role in creating change. As a club we meet every other week in order to plan events and discuss current environmental topics. By participating in the club, you will gain an awareness of the ways your actions affect the world and understand the impact you can make.