|(Students, faculty and staff)
On-Campus Service Opportunities
- Make A Difference Day: Members of the college community help the De Pere elderly winterize
their homes by raking leaves, cleaning gutters, wash windows, and more.
Students also collect donations to help the charitable
efforts of St. Norbert College's Habitat for Humanity.
Off-Campus Greater Green Bay Area Service Opportunities for you or your student organization
Resources for Student Leaders of Service Opportunities
One-time Service Experience Checklist:
- St. Norbert College encourages the use of the PARE model (Preparation, Action, Reflection, Evaluation) to help students take advantage of One Time Service experiences.
- This checklist will take service planners through the four basic steps of PARE, as well as provide resources for the service experience.
Risk Management Waivers:
Guide/Suggestions for Collection Drives
- Use Collecting your Caring from the Volunteer Center of Brown County to identify community needs when you are planning your collection/drive
College Van Rental:
- The college has two seven-passenger vans that are available for reservation by faculty, staff and students. If you would like to reserve a van, it is necessary that you take the defensive driving course offered by the college.
- To make a reservation contact Debbie Johnson between 8 am-4:30 pm at ext. 4030, Monday-Friday.
- For rates and rental agreement information click here.
- Any student, faculty, staff, or volunteer who plans on driving an SNC vehicle or a vehicle rented under the name of the college must take the defensive driving class. You must be at least 18 years of age to drive an SNC vehicle. If you need to rent a vehicle, you must be at least 20 years of age. >>LEARN MORE on scheduled classes and how to register.
- St. Norbert College students, faculty and staff can ride the Green Bay
Metro bus line free.
- A St. Norbert College I.D. serves as a bus pass and
includes all routes.
- The bus picks up passengers near the Bemis International Center every hour.
Service-Learning Resource Library
- The Service-Learning resource library is located in the Sturzl Center in TWH M36. Stop by the Sturzl Center on weekdays between 8:00 am-4:30 pm to check out service-learning resources.
Service-Learning Conferences, Workshops. Training Seminars and Upcoming Events
Service-Learning Resources on the Web
Energize!, Marketing Your Volunteer Experience on Your Resume
Sturzl Center for Community Service & Learning
Phone: (920) 403-3374
Fax: (920) 403-4043
St. Norbert College • 100 Grant Street • De Pere, WI 54115-2099 • 920-337-3181
© 1996-2013 • All rights reserved worldwide.