In October 2008, St. Norbert College hosted a conference on institutional vocation.
Together, conference participants explored significant questions related to institutional vocation, including:
For a copy of the conference proceeding, click here.
- How have our PTEV grants stretched our institutions?
- How can we connect our current institutional vocation and the charism of founding orders?
- What is the importance of institutional memory in knowing our vocations?
- How does lay leadership support founding charism?
- What are the connections between mission contribution and institutional vocation?
Aguilar and Urrabazo
Erdosy and Welch
Fleming, Overstreet, and, Russell
Roy, Cleveland, and Fostner
Russell and Cribben
Group1 Group 2
College of St. Benedict
Mount St. Mary's University
Our Lady of the Lake University
St. John's University
St. Louis University
St. Norbert College
University of Dayton
"Vocation is always a convocation.”
-Gustavo Gutierrez, liberation theologian