Caption Arrow

Request or Change Accommodations

Students who need academic, housing or special dietary accommodations need to complete the form below and provide documentation of their disability.

Download the PDF version of the Accommodation Request or Change Form.

(*) indicates required field 

Accommodation Request or Change Form
*Legal first name:
*Legal last name:
*St. Norbert College ID number:
*SNC email address:
*I require:  Academic Accommodations
 Housing Accommodations
 Special Dietary Accommodations
Back To Top Arrow