Lodging for Summer OrientationLodging is automatically provided for all new students attending Summer Orientation. If family members would also like to stay on campus, they may do so for only $15 per person. Reserving your room ahead of time is highly recommended as there are is a limit on available space.
During orientation check-in, you are assigned lodging in a St. Norbert College residence hall. Students will room with another student while family members have their own room in a different hall. Students are very strongly encouraged to stay on campus during the session to get the most out of the program.
If early arrival is required, this can be arranged; the extra night fee is $20 per person.
The Kress Inn is right on campus. A block of rooms has been set aside for Summer Orientation parents and family members. Call 800-221-5070 or visit the Kress Inn website now to book your room.
Following are a few nearby hotels for parents who wish to stay off-campus:
- Baymont Inn, 2840 S. Oneida, Green Bay, 920-494-7887
- Country Inn & Suites, 2945 Allied Street, Green Bay, 800-456-4000
- Radisson Inn, 2040 Airport Dr., Green Bay, 920-494-7300 or 800-333-3333
- Sleep Inn, 1600 Lawrence Drive, De Pere, 800-SLEEP-INN (shuttle to campus)
- Super 8, 2868 S. Oneida, Green Bay, 920-494-2042
- Travelodge, 2870 Ramada Way, Green Bay, 920-499-3599