- Campus Center
- Intramural Sports
- Spring Volleyball Intramurals
Spring Volleyball Intramurals
- Play three games; best of three to win match
- Rally scoring up to 25 points/match
- Maximum of six players on the court for each team, must have two members of the opposite gender on the court.
- Rotate serving within teams
- Sub at own discretion
- Volley for first serve
- No cupping, palming, gripping or any other form of unfair and incorrect way of hitting/directing the volleyball is allowed.
- Rotate sides after each game
- Serve anywhere behind the out of bounds line