Student TransportationGreen Bay Metro Bus Line
St. Norbert College and Green Bay Metro have teamed up to offer free bus rides throughout the Greater Green Bay area. This service is open to all students, faculty and staff at St. Norbert College. All you need to do is show your St. Norbert College ID to the bus driver. To see the current bus routes, visit the Green Bay Metro Bus Route web page. The bus picks up passengers on campus near the Bemis International Center every hour.
Ride Share ListServ
Not sure how to get home? Don't want to ask your parents to drive all the way here to pick you up and then drive you all the way back?
See who else from St. Norbert College is heading your way and catch a ride. Or, see who needs a ride to where you’re driving and split the gas costs! Sign up for the ride share listserv. Please read the disclaimer below and then click on the link below to sign up!
The ride share listserv is a service provided to the St. Norbert College community to connect community members who are looking for rides or riders. You must be a current member of the St. Norbert College community to sign up for this listserv.
St. Norbert College does not represent or endorse, or ensure the accuracy or reliability of, any person or item of information contained on this ride board. Moreover, the college will not guarantee the fitness or skill level of any driver and has performed no safety checks or character references of any person who uses this listserv, including all drivers. You hereby acknowledge that any reliance upon an advertisement shall be at your sole risk. St. Norbert College reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without any obligation to the person who posts the advertisement, to remove any advertisement from the listserv.
St. Norbert College encourages you to exercise discretion and caution while advertising for a ride or a passenger and to screen any driver or passenger with due care for your personal safety. Each rider or driver is responsible for his or her own safety. A rider or driver has the right and is strongly encouraged to refuse a driver or rider if he or she feels uncomfortable with the situation. Before accepting a ride or accepting a passenger, you are strongly encouraged to communicate with the person either via phone or face-to-face. This is your chance to get to know the person and assess any potential dangerous or uncomfortable situations.
- Do not travel with someone you do not trust
- Before agreeing to travel with someone, meet them in a well-lit place
- Do not travel in a car with illegal items or substances
- Drive at the posted speed limit
- Stay in contact with someone while traveling
- Make note of the license plate number and text it to someone
- Do not carry large amounts of cash on you or make this known
- St. Norbert College, Inc., the Premonstratensian Fathers, their trustees, directors and agents (furthermore know as St. Norbert College) are not responsible for any accidents, negligence, gross negligence or intentional wrong doing that may occur during the trips arranged by using the Ride Share listserv. You hereby release, indemnify and hold harmless St. Norbert College from all claims, actions, suits, judgements and expenses resulting from your use of the Ride Share listserv. This is a release.
- By signing up for this listserv, you are acknowledging that you are doing so freely and voluntarily, accepting the terms and conditions above, and accepting this as a complete and unconditional release of all liability as relates to the Ride Share listserv to the greatest extent allowed by law.
By clicking below, I am accepting the terms and conditions above.
I accept, take me to the sign up for the Ride Share listserv.
Enterprise Rent-A-Car, is partnering with St. Norbert College to offer car sharing through Enterprise CarShare for students, faculty and staff. Enterprise CarShare is a membership-based, automated car rental option that offers a sustainable, efficient and cost-effective transportation alternative. Registered members will have access to 2 Nissan Altima cars parked in campus Lot 6, near the south side of the Mulva Library.
SNC students (18 and older), faculty and staff are eligible for membership in Enterprise CarShare, which offers around-the-clock access to hourly, daily and overnight rentals. Enterprise allows members to maintain the benefits of a personal car while only paying for the vehicle when it is being used. Campus car-sharing programs are especially popular with students because they provide a solution to car rental age restrictions, as well as financial concerns associated with having a car on campus.
Members reserve a vehicle online, then access the vehicle using a membership card and return it to the same location. Fuel, basic physical damage to the vehicle and state-required liability protection are included with the standard rate plan.
SNC students, faculty and staff with a credit card and valid driver's license can sign up for the program on the Enterprise CarShare website.