St. Norbert College
St. Norbert College
- ACADEMIC PROGRAMS | ALUMNI | FUTURE STUDENTS | PARENTS | VISITORS
(Students, faculty and staff) mySNC -
- -
-
-
-
- About SNC | A to Z Index | Directory -

QUICK LINKS:

 
|  Public Area  | Login Required |
OIE Documents » Accreditation » 2004 HLC » Criterion 2 » Component 2c
 

Core Component

2c: The organization's ongoing evaluation and assessment processes provide reliable evience of institutional effectiveness that clearly informs strategies for continuous improvement.

Numerous assessments in widely varied programs using varied measures consistently indicate that about 70% of students meet or exceed the program's demanding performance expectations. Discussions about program improvements intended to help improve the performance of the remaining 30% are ongoing. In addition, program review, student evaluations of teaching effectiveness, personnel committee processes, and faculty, staff and administrator evaluations ensure continuous improvement.

Evidence

folder Evidence 2c(1) (17) login required
folder Evidence 2c(2) (5) login required
folder Evidence 2c(3) (14) login required
folder Evidence 2c(4) (11) login required
folder Evidence 2c(5) (5) login required


Quick Links

Administrator Planning Tools*
Assessment News
Fact Book*
Gen Ed Assessment & Review*
Grant Development
Institutional Effectiveness*
Institutional Research*
Learning Outcomes Assessment*
Mission Outcomes Assessment*
Program Review*
Program Review Data*
Public Access Documents and Resources
Reports and Presentations*
Request for Funds*
Retention Studies*
Survey Data*
Tutorial Help
Index of all documents

*requires a St. Norbert College login ID and password



Office of Institutional Effectiveness

Phone: (920) 403-3855
Fax: (920) 403-4096
E-mail: oie@snc.edu


St. Norbert College • 100 Grant Street • De Pere, WI 54115-2099 • 920-337-3181
W3C XHTML 1.0 Valid CSS!
54.158.194.80