Prevention & Wellness EducationIf you're interested in working to maintain a safe, responsible and respectful campus that lives out the SNC mission of civility, respect and service to one another, you've come to the right place! Prevention and Wellness Education is a team designated to help encourage preventive behaviors related to bystander intervention, alcohol awareness, suicide prevention and autism spectrum disorders.
Learn more about how you can get involved:
- Bystander Intervention Efforts “SNC in 3D” is the on-campus campaign that educates students on recognizing potential acts of sexual misconduct and provides techniques to intervene through the actions of distracting, delegating or directing.
- Alcohol Awareness Efforts educate students on the dangers of binge drinking and how to help classmates who are intoxicated.
- Suicide Prevention Efforts strive to eliminate self-harm and suicide attempts by providing resources on counseling services.
- Body Image Awareness teaches students how to treat themselves well and be aware of dangerous eating habits.
- Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) provides resources for students with a diagnosis of an Autism Spectrum Disorder.