Giving Banner
  cta: "#show-navobile",
  changeDOM: true

Student Employment Process

Applying for On-Campus Student Employment
Explore on-campus student employment openings. Select the position you are interested in and follow the “How to Apply” instructions listed.

Required Forms for Student Employment
Once a student is hired they must go to the office of financial aid to complete employment forms no later than their first day of employment.

  1. Form I-9
    Students are required to provide documents that establish both identity and employment authorization. The most acceptable way is to provide a valid U.S. passport. Students can establish identity and proof of citizenship with an unexpired picture ID card AND an original social security card or certified copy of a birth certificate. A complete list of acceptable documents can be found on the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services website.
  2. Federal Withholding Form W-4
  3. If needed: State Withholding Form or Reciprocity Form
  4. General Rules of Conduct Form

International students should complete employment verification forms directly with the Payroll Office.