Caption Arrow

Filing Complaint With the Office of Civil Rights

You may file a complaint of discrimination on the basis of sex (as well as all other protected classes) by contacting the Office of Civil Rights.

How to File a Complaint
Online: You may file a complaint with at the following website:

Other Methods:

Office for Civil Rights

U.S. Department of Education
Citigroup Center 
500 W. Madison Street,
Suite 1475 
Chicago, IL 60661-4544

Telephone: (312) 730-1560 
Facsimile: (312) 730-1576

Back To Top Arrow