Caption Arrow

Change Your Declared Major or Minor

Please submit the form below to indicate your intention to change your major, major concentration (if applicable), minor or certificate.

If you have any questions, please contact the registrar's office at

(*) indicates required field
Major and/or Minor Change Form
*Email address:
*Student ID number:
*Have you applied for graduation?:  Yes  No
*Indicate when you will complete all requirements for graduation:
Major #1:
Major #1 concentration (if applicable):
Major #2:
Major #2 concentration (if applicable)
Minor #1:
Minor #2:
Certificate (if applicable):
Back To Top Arrow