Reserving the CVC
Cassandra Voss Center Space Use Policy
Welcome to the Cassandra Voss Center (CVC). We hope you find it as beautiful as we do. To learn more see: www.snc.edu/cvc. At this time we are able to reserve this space for on-campus groups only. To use our space effectively, please follow these guidelines:
- Open via SNC swipe card access: 7 a.m.-10 p.m. Mon-Fri & 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Sat-Sun
- Open to the general public from 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Mon-Fri
- Please respect this space. The Cassandra Voss Center is more than a building—it is a place for dialogue and transformation
- You will need to set up and clean up your own event
- You will need to set up your own technology if needed. IT help desk: 920-403-4040
- Two staff offices connect to the main floor. If your event falls between business hours, offices may be occupied
- If you host a night or weekend event, you may want to call Campus Safety to unlock doors for duration of event
Cassandra Voss Center Main Floor Guidelines
- Feel free to rearrange the furniture--please just put it back as you found it.
- The main floor has seating for about 20 people
- For seating in addition to the above, please contact Event Services 920-403-4000. Please be aware that they do require 3 working days notice.
- If it is clear no one is using the downstairs classroom, you may bring up the 35 chairs in the elevator. Fold the chair seats up, stack the chairs, then put them in the elevator. As always, please just put everything back where you found it
- Enjoy food and drink throughout the center. Please just respect the space and use caution.
Cassandra Voss Center Kitchen and Classroom Guidelines:
- Currently we do not have a fully equipped kitchen. Please provide your own pots, pans, dishware, silverware, and napkins
- We know that you will clean up the kitchen fully. Groups that do not clean up fully will be charged a cleaning fee
- Be sure to take all your food and beverages home with you. Do not leave any food in the refrigerator.
- Be mindful of the fact that other groups may use the space after you
- Place all furniture back in its original location
Useful Phone Numbers
- Campus Safety Department: 920-403-3299
- Information Technology Services: 920-403-4040
- Campus Event Services/Catering: 920-403-4000