Caption Arrow

Refunds for Credit Balances

When a student has a credit or overpayment on their College account, the Credit Balance Refund Request document is required for a refund to be processed. Please note that refunds are issued starting the 2nd week of the semester. For students on semester-long study abroad programs, refunds are issued the second week of your official program start date. Credit balance refund requests completed and received in the Bursar Office prior to noon Wednesday will be processed and available Friday after 8:00 AM.

It is recommended that all refunds be received via direct deposit into your personal banking institution.   If you choose this refund method, in addition to the Credit Balance Refund Request, a completed Student Refund ACH Authorization Form is also required.

Back To Top Arrow