Health & Medical Services
Nurse assessment of:
- Illness and injury
- Upper respiratory conditions
- Gastrointestinal conditions
- Dermatological conditions
- Emotional and stress-related conditions
- Injury and surgical follow-up care
- Collaborative care with primary provider
- Limited lab test screening including strep
Advanced Health Care
- Medical care
- Routine and travel immunizations
- TB testing
- Advanced medical provider evaluation and treatment
- Prescription medication on campus and at the pharmacy
- Advanced diagnostic lab
- Physical exams for employment, student teaching, etc.
- Referral to local specialist
All advanced healthcare is provided at a cost and billed to your insurance carrier.
Most on-campus clinical services, including health and counseling services are covered by your student health fee. Advanced provider medical care, lab tests, immunizations and prescription medications are charged a fee and will be billed to your insurance carrier.
- Assessment of healthy eating, diet and sleeping patterns
- Lifestyle assessment
- Referrals to additional healthcare professionals and access to health and wellness programs