Something to DO
- "Trails of Spring" - Wednesday, February 3rd, Fort Howard Theater
- The Faces of Modern Day Slavery - Tuesday, March 1st, Walter Theatre
- Zuzu Acrobat Dancers - Friday, February 5th at 6:00 p.m.
- Soul Food Dinner - Saturday, February 27
- Human Libary - Friday, March 4th 6-9 p.m.
- Take a Culinary Journey
- Explore the world...participate in Workshops
Something to READ
- Race and Reality
- Why Are All the Black Kids Sitting Together in the Cafeteria?: And Other Conversations about Race
- Multicultural Competence in Student Affairs
Other Helpful Links:
Campus & Community Resources Links
- SNC diversity and cultural student organizations
- Multicultural Student Services resource book
- Multicultural Leadership Award
African American Links
Asian American Links
Native American Links
Hispanic American Links
Do you have a favorite link to add to this list? Email it to us.