• |
Caption Arrow

Housing Accommodations

The Americans with Disabilities Act states that students with a documented disability have the right to request reasonable accommodations that address their specific disability. All requests for accommodation must have accompanying documentation from a licensed professional qualified to address the disability and recommended accommodations. Documentation should be sent to Phyllis Eagle, the program coordinator in the office of academic success, support and accessibility, located in Todd Wehr Hall. The director of Academic Success, Support, and Accessibility will provide the accommodation request to the most appropriate professional in Residential Education and Housing, Dining Services, or Health Services who will advise the program coordinator.

Continuing students who need housing or dining accommodations must register their disability with the director of Academic Success, Support, and Accessibility and comply with the procedure as outlined above before the deadline for filing a housing request. An interview with the director of Academic Success, Support, and Accessibility to review documentation is recommended.

Residential Education & Housing must have a verification from Academic Success, Support and Accessibility before any accommodations can be granted. Students should view the continuing student housing selection timeline for housing assignment application due dates. 

New ADA requests need to be submitted to Academic Success, Support and Accessibility.

Back To Top Arrow