SNC Students background

Spotlights

Humans of St. Norbert: Julian Siblings
Parent kissing child

Humans of St. Norbert: Julian Siblings

Humans of St. Norbert (siblings edition!):

“I have a good understanding of where my classes are already after coming here and hanging out with my sister. I also know a lot of people that are currently at the college, so I feel pretty comfortable.

“Freshman year is always nerve-racking, I guess. I’m looking forward to baseball, classes and getting good grades. I’m excited for all of that. It’s a little bit of both nervousness and excitement, for sure. I’ve heard the cafeteria has some really good food. And Phil’s, too! We were just talking about that. The things I’ll miss are my dogs, my family – of course – and my friends.” – Blake Julian ’25

“I’m super-excited for my brother and I’m feeling a little nostalgic because I used to live here (MMM Residence Hall), too. I keep telling him it’s going to be so much fun and that he’s just going to love it here. The freedom is a big change. It’s going from being at home all of the time to being able to do what you want while you find yourself and be yourself. I think it’s going to be a really good thing for him. I’ve had a lot of great memories [at St. Norbert] and just being here, they’re all floating back. I miss it. I’m really excited for him to make his own memories and then maybe we can all live through him a little bit. I think he’ll do well.” – Miranda Julian ’21

In photo from left to right: Blake, Miranda, Sheila (mom) and Paul (dad) Julian